The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

making writ potion stacks on main to put in bank for handing in writs on alts.

twev
twev
✭✭✭✭✭
I never thought about this issue before.

As an example, a writ calls for Essence of Stamina.
There are many formulas with various other effects and duration's.

If I make a stack of a generic 2 ingredient Essence of Stamina - will that be good enough for all my alts to withdraw and hand in throughout the coming weeks when Essence of Stamina is called out, or do Essence of Stamina writs ever specify different secondary effects?
I dont want to have to make ~12 different stacks of the same name because the writs might call for an alternative version.

I already make stacks of the specific food stuffs that writs call for, and store the stacks in the bank for all my alts to draw from, and I want to do the same for potions and poisons, but I am aware that a named potion like Essence of Stamina can have many different formulas, therefor my question.

Will one-size fit all?

Thanks for any hints/tips/clues/info on this general potion writ situation.
The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They never specify a secondary effect. You only need to make the basic 2 ingredient one that is just an Essence of Stamina
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    They never specify a secondary effect. You only need to make the basic 2 ingredient one that is just an Essence of Stamina

Thanks for that.
    I appreciate the time you took to post.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you place them in your bank, Lazywritcrafter will pull them from the bank automatically.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you place them in your bank, Lazywritcrafter will pull them from the bank automatically.

same with food. veeeery helpful