The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Any 1 tried these new Greymoor sets?

PandaPalace
PandaPalace
✭✭✭
Any 1 use Stuhn's Favor, Snow Treaders, or Ring of the Wild Hunt?
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forget the best one (aside from the Mythics): Eternal Vigor. That set is so overloaded for No CP, when used in a HP regen focused build. Which is more viable this patch than ever before.
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stuhn is OP af - great on a mag sorc or dk or using a 2 hander
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    raasdal wrote: »
    You forget the best one (aside from the Mythics): Eternal Vigor. That set is so overloaded for No CP, when used in a HP regen focused build. Which is more viable this patch than ever before.

EV and Titanborn plus around 28K health.....I really like. Or just load up on proc sets.

• Atherakhia
    Atherakhia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm running into a ton of people, espeically bow spamming nightblades, with venomous smite. Can't confirm, but I'd imagine nearly everyone is running malacath band at this point. PvP is such a mess. God help you if you're already on an undertuned class and not spamming a meta StamCro, MagPlar, etc. ZOS has put no effort into PvP. ESO will probably go down as one of the worst PvP experiences in any MMO in the past decade.
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Atherakhia wrote: »
    I'm running into a ton of people, espeically bow spamming nightblades, with venomous smite. Can't confirm, but I'd imagine nearly everyone is running malacath band at this point. PvP is such a mess. God help you if you're already on an undertuned class and not spamming a meta StamCro, MagPlar, etc. ZOS has put no effort into PvP. ESO will probably go down as one of the worst PvP experiences in any MMO in the past decade.

I had a random stam build hit me with a bow light, proc'd morkuldin, maw of infernal, and poison injection proc'ing sheer venom, and hammered me with silver shards. Both proc pets spawned right on me. All of it probably buffed by malacath. Pretty sweet actually.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malacath seems a little overrated. I'm sticking to the ability to crit, even with the crit resist buff.

Snow Treader though, just got it tonight, lol... such a troll item.

Haven't gotten that speedy ring thing....

and yes, wearing Stuhn, altho forced to backbar it coz using a mythic and I like my Balorgh helmet. Frontbar NMA, so I switch back bar, poke with a light attack, proc Stuhn, then back to front bar for 10 sec.

Malacath works, but that's only for zerg vs zerg or group play, where u need some sustain.

playing solo, crit still works very well, and that Snow Treader is lotsa fun when Major Expedition proc (that thing disables Sprint) and I just walk alover the place with zero slowdown.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im liking winters respite
  • JayKwellen
    JayKwellen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »
    @Davadin Haven't gotten that speedy ring thing....

You wanna talk about trolly tho?

Pretty sure I played someone the other night who was wearing it, and possibly something else like the steed or swift. A DK. Dude was so fast I couldn't even catch him with my warden.

I was so triggered lol. Guy was so quick you couldn't even drop sprint for a split second to reapply your buffs because he'd be gone. Even snares were pointless because it just slowed him down to regular sprint speed lol
    Edited by JayKwellen on June 13, 2020 12:21PM
    Xbox NA - JaeKwellen
    AD PvP
    Trying to main a magcro. This is awful.
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JayKwellen wrote: »

Pretty sure I played someone the other night who was wearing it, and possibly something else like the steed or swift. A DK. Dude was so fast I couldn't even catch him with my warden.

I was so triggered lol. Guy was so quick you couldn't even drop sprint for a split second to reapply your buffs because he'd be gone. Even snares were pointless because it just slowed him down to regular sprint speed lol

I remember when ZOS introduced swift at 10% gold jewelry, They decided it was too strong so nerfed it to 6%. Now a SINGLE ring can give 21%...idiocy...

But anyways I found back in the original swift meta, yes no one could hit you but also sometimes you are moving so fast you also can't hit anyone given lag. So its almost like a super tank build, hard to be hit but hard to do damage.
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wild hunt ring with steed, windrunner nets me around 33% base speed, 64% out of combat...63% in mistform, 64% in sneak with dark stalker. I'm tempted to morph to hurricane for the extra 10%, or swap to a stam build. But....

Thrassian on my sorc in pve, with basic gear nets me around ~53K magicka, 20K health, and ~7K spell damage. It is super risky at that health level, but it melts things. The negatives are about like playing with battlespirit in pvp, so easy to overcome.

Snow Treaders plus Elude - no snares, roots, and almost 100% major expedition uptime, but I am having a hard time unlearning sprinting.

I've fiddled with Malacath on my sorc. With the healing nerf, I can dump crit surge. Free up a slot, and move a ton of cp into penetration. It actually works pretty well for pvp.

I have not mastered the Torque of Constancy yet, still trying to find a way to make it shine.

The best thing this patch is Balorg, that set is so overloaded now.
  • mav1234
    mav1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well they'll have some problems running venomous smite with Malacath's :-)
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you even know the conditions of venomous and malacath? I ask bc you clearly have no idea how this patch is functioning.
  • Atherakhia
    Atherakhia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, I wasn't implying they were running both. I thought that was self explanatory.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JayKwellen wrote: »

i changed my mind. boots are cute, but found out malacath boost EVERY DAMAGE.... including DoT and sieges... everything.

it's too much fun. people complaint without crit you can't burst someone enough, but as DK, the pressure using DoT is real. I'm testing putting more points into Thaumaturge and Deadly Strike set with Stuhn. going full DoT and penetration without crit.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I didn't try any of the sets OP mentioned but something else, and I'm loving it. ETERNAL VIGOR. The set is giving crazy regen and sustain especially for BG and NoCP. I just put this build out yesterday. It's not anything crazy but I've been enjoying it more than any proc cheese setup.

https://youtu.be/owTnGMRRIDA
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any 1 use Stuhn's Favor, Snow Treaders, or Ring of the Wild Hunt?

all of them

ring was nice, but makes anything but ring hard to play, and can honestly get tiring after a while.

snow treaders i have used since i got them and never looked back, favorite mythic by far.

didnt like stuhns, too glass cannon and its honestly annoying to try and control the proc or your burst window (but i didnt like fury either so) and much prefer clever alch still because of the perfect control i have over it.

i did like eternal vigor but with my setup want my sustain baked into my jewelry rather then a 5 piece because it was only going to be active on the front bar. and while its great, having your sustain bounce around on you during fights can be annoying for trying to figure your build out. sometimes you have great sustain, other times its ***, and that can drive you a bit crazy.

ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ring of the Wild Hunt is pretty addicting, but you go so fast you can actually have targeting issues lol. I mostly use it on a ranged magblade with Steed Stone. Whenever I try to land melee skills or loot urns I hear the Benny Hill Theme. It's nice with Flame Clench, but I think on a class like magplar with good knockback and snares, it could be pretty toxic. But it's still at the cost of a monster set.

Someone said its movement speed bonus goes away if you're snared, but I'm not clear on whether that's legit or not.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ring of the Wild Hunt is pretty addicting, but you go so fast you can actually have targeting issues lol. I mostly use it on a ranged magblade with Steed Stone. Whenever I try to land melee skills or loot urns I hear the Benny Hill Theme. It's nice with Flame Clench, but I think on a class like magplar with good knockback and snares, it could be pretty toxic. But it's still at the cost of a monster set.

Someone said its movement speed bonus goes away if you're snared, but I'm not clear on whether that's legit or not.

try wearing it when decorating in your house LOL

ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Mortiis13
    Mortiis13
    ✭✭✭✭
    UrbanMonk wrote: »
    Well I didn't try any of the sets OP mentioned but something else, and I'm loving it. ETERNAL VIGOR. The set is giving crazy regen and sustain especially for BG and NoCP. I just put this build out yesterday. It's not anything crazy but I've been enjoying it more than any proc cheese setup.

Want to test eternal vigor on a magsorc to get rid of the rng of engine guardian, but what else to wear.

Atm running Necropotence/ willpower staff frontbar/potentat ice staff backbar/ 3 grace of the ancient/ engine guardian.

Proc sets and malacath is very potent in no cp but it's like zos playing the game for you :/
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ring of the Wild Hunt plus Mist Form plus an otherwise normal nightblade thief kit means never having to fight NPCs in IC when you don't want to.
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mortiis13 wrote: »
    UrbanMonk wrote: »

Want to test eternal vigor on a magsorc to get rid of the rng of engine guardian, but what else to wear.

Atm running Necropotence/ willpower staff frontbar/potentat ice staff backbar/ 3 grace of the ancient/ engine guardian.

Proc sets and malacath is very potent in no cp but it's like zos playing the game for you :/

EV + Necro + 1 domi + mythic is what I am running. Beefy, beefy stats on my Dark Elf with sugar skulls. Malacath works well. I love Wild Hunt with mag sorc. If I use a monster set, it is sellestrix just like the stam players.