The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

High Elf Villa/Castle

Ashgard23
Ashgard23
✭✭✭
This is my High Elf Villa/Castle which I wanted to share with all of you,hope you enjoy!!

https://youtu.be/XkKLtDFr8Qs

Villa/Castle frontal pic.
b5wb02kqwnhy.png

Main hall.
l1orb3agk87k.png

Balcony.
inx26sr05oam.png

TV set.
4gtki3os77to.png

Bedroom.
07fo2epyclbs.png

Living room.
feqkdqkwx81x.png

Library/study and awesome view :smiley:
pgkta3nq0dmx.png

• bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Beautiful! :smile: An amazing custom build, it really fits the High Elf aesthetic. Really well done! Impressive structural transformations like this remind me why having a good variety of structural items is so important - it really makes creative creations like this possible! Hope we get some structural items this year too, since barely got any in Greymoor.
  • Ashgard23
    Ashgard23
    ✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Beautiful! :smile: An amazing custom build, it really fits the High Elf aesthetic. Really well done! Impressive structural transformations like this remind me why having a good variety of structural items is so important - it really makes creative creations like this possible! Hope we get some structural items this year too, since barely got any in Greymoor.

Tyvm. True we should get structural items that go with all the styles we have so far, sadly its not the case...
    Hope ZOS will add them in future...
  • Batgirl
    Batgirl
    ✭✭✭
    Very impressive build :) Awesome incorporation of waterfall into the house. I like the usage of flowers and vines. The windows made of tops of fences on alinor walls are so creative. You made the house both elegant and cozy - great job.
  • Shirayuki_Sama
    Shirayuki_Sama
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amazing build and colors! :smiley:
    HachikoChan - Aetherius Art Housing Guild - PC EU

HachikoChan Twitter

HachikoChan Youtube Channel
  • Ashgard23
    Ashgard23
    ✭✭✭
    Batgirl wrote: »
    Very impressive build :) Awesome incorporation of waterfall into the house. I like the usage of flowers and vines. The windows made of tops of fences on alinor walls are so creative. You made the house both elegant and cozy - great job.

Glad you like it Tyvm :).
  • Ashgard23
    Ashgard23
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing build and colors! :smiley:

Thx muchly :).
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Great work @Ashgard23 thanks so much for sharing. :) The library/study is particularly awesome!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always love your work @Ashgard23 ! It’s been a while since I’ve seen this home and it’s even more stunning than I remember. I truly admire your ability to take your creative vision and turn it into an inspiring and unique masterpiece!
    🥂💕
  • Ashgard23
    Ashgard23
    ✭✭✭
    Great work @Ashgard23 thanks so much for sharing. :) The library/study is particularly awesome!

Thx muchly 😊
  • Ashgard23
    Ashgard23
    ✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    Always love your work @Ashgard23 ! It’s been a while since I’ve seen this home and it’s even more stunning than I remember. I truly admire your ability to take your creative vision and turn it into an inspiring and unique masterpiece!
    🥂💕

Ty Delphina I always had highest regard for your opinion,means alot😊.
    Also Ty for making awesome video for the Villa,loved it 😍...
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks really beautiful and well built, very nice styling.
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashgard23 wrote: »
    🥂💕

It was my pleasure! I'm so glad you enjoyed the video! That means a lot to me and I enjoyed filming it! It is always a treat for me to film such beautiful creations! I'll post it here to share 🥰
    https://youtu.be/wkivg-QFP10
  • Amberune
    Amberune
    Soul Shriven
    Ashgard23 wrote: »
    🥂💕

It was my pleasure! I'm so glad you enjoyed the video! That means a lot to me and I enjoyed filming it! It is always a treat for me to film such beautiful creations! I'll post it here to share 🥰
    https://youtu.be/wkivg-QFP10

Wow! really great work on the build Ashgard! I love your use of the archways especially!

Delphinia, always amazing videos! You are the first person to take the housing tours to the next level, turning them into theatrical or musical productions!

• Ashgard23
    Ashgard23
    ✭✭✭
    Thx muchly @Amberune 😊.