The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Got a bounty because an NPC thinks I'm a Werewolf (just having the Ulti slotted, not fully charged)

AliRay
AliRay
✭✭✭
I'm running through Auridon tonight mounted up (not in WW form) and my ulti is only even charged to 75%. I am running to a wayshrine and run in front of a guild trader spot in Northern Auridon when suddenly I hear an NPC say "You won't get away with this" and I notice a bounty pop up. All I did was run in front of her and hit my sprint key so I go back to investigate and I had no idea what was happening (because I stayed mounted the entire time) til I hear her call me a fleabag and tell me to "get out of here" and then cower in front of me.
  • AliRay
    AliRay
    ✭✭✭
    Also I took WW off my bars as Ulti and she still thinks I'm a WW...
    Options
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You really should shave, it is the amount of hair that is giving you away. ;)
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
    Options
  • Shavrei
    Shavrei
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same problem. Every time I use WW form, I need to relog, because everyone thinks I'm werewolf when I'm in my human (elf) form. It's really annoying, I paid something about 10k of bounty already -.-
    Options