Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Any one else having trouble killling [Spoiler]

Amiinidar
Amiinidar
Soul Shriven
I repeatedly kill high king svergrin?and just as he's about it lose all his life he suddenly shouts: "NO, this can't be happening!"...and disappears. After a few moments he returns - completely restored and all the Gargoyles in place again ... over and over .... anyone else having trouble with this???
[Edited for Spoiler tag]
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on June 3, 2020 12:58PM

Best Answers

• mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont attack him, but fight all waves until he has no gargoyles left. Then kill him. There will be those blood bubbles in the center and the princess tells you to throw the bottle at it. Target it and you will get a synergy to click.
    Edited by mague on June 3, 2020 2:42AM
    Answer ✓
  • Amiinidar
    Amiinidar
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks so much ....
    Answer ✓
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <Sigh> I brought him and his adds down from full to where you have to use the potion four times before I caught on to this. At least I didn't die, but it was getting pretty boring, and I was getting really sleepy. Also I kept remembering the bugged dragon in Riverhold so my first thought wasn't that I must be doing something wrong. :D