The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Random Feedback: We're not all sturdy

adriant1978
adriant1978
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Not even finished Greymoor yet but already two quest givers have recruited my character on the basis that they "look sturdy".

Sure, this makes sense if you're a strapping Nord warrior but what about gangling Altmer wizards or petite Breton assassins?

To help with immersion it might be better to stay away from such direct references to the player character's appearance and stick to more neutral language like "you seem capable" or "you look like you can handle yourself". :)
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, so far I have brought three characters to Western Skyrim, all mages: a Breton female vampire, a petite Imperial woman and a skinny Imperial man - none are "sturdy" by any stretch of the imagination. :D
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.