The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for an Add-on

Easily_Lost
Easily_Lost
✭✭✭✭✭
I am trying to find the add-on that lists the inventory amounts of all your alts, when you mouse over an item in your inventory.
I changed the name on one and the old name and inventory amount still shows.
Thank in advance for your help.
PC - NA - AD
started April 2015
PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inventory Insight ?
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inventory Insight ?

Inventory Insight is one of them. But I found out I have a second one that I do not know what it is.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The other add-on was Craftstore.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

• Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those addons only work properly if you enable it on ALL your toons, else the addon is not able to update the SavedVariables properly.
    If you e.g. change something havin CrafStore disabled, and login with a char having CS enabled, the data it relies on is the old one from some time before.
    Same for IIFA and all other "cross character" addons.
    Edited by Baertram on July 13, 2020 5:24PM