Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New siege added to Cyrodil?

Alamakot
Alamakot
✭✭✭
I've used to play PVP almost everyday, but did not see it before Greymoor in use, so I think it has been added in last update -but there's nothing in patch notes about it...
It looks like miniboat mounted on a stool, with 5 huge arrows at the top, fires them in series of rirebolts. Unfortunately I didn't get screenshot of it, will do today if I meet it at action.
Owner of this stuff ignored my whisper and did not explained.
Anyone knows, what's this and where to find/buy?
Edited by Alamakot on June 1, 2020 9:57AM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lance's. They're like scattershot ballista and you get them through antiquities
  • Alamakot
    Alamakot
    ✭✭✭
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Lance's. They're like scattershot ballista and you get them through antiquities

Lancers to be precise, you have a chance to get the lead from Gladiator Rucksacks. Then you need to dig it up in PvE zones. They came in 3 types: fire, lightning and ice. These unlike ballistas don't apply dot effect, instead lancers have a chance to apply status effect though.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge