The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Housing Bugs - Can no longer place items in various areas of my large house (no, it's not full)

Ndecent
Ndecent
✭✭
Hello, not sure if this belongs here or in Housing but since the patch I can no longer place items in my front hallway and one of the entry ways and then select them to move them. Once I deselect after placement, they have to be retrieved from the housing menu and replaced. This is the same with paintings, objects, lights, anything. It's not "out of bounds" or through a ceiling or backed into a wall. The area is just dead space. This was not the case before the patch. Did something change? I am no where near the item limit (less than half) for the house. Any word on whether this is something being looked at?

Thank you.