The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crashing to dashboard when syncing game data

n1ghth4wk92
n1ghth4wk92
Soul Shriven
Is there a way to repair this issue? The moment I press 'a' on the first screen, it just machine-guns to the dashboard. Originally thought it was being caused by a failing hard drive as I was getting the E102/105/108 errors, so I have done the following:
-Deleted save data, the whole game and re-installed
-Re-installed the xbox software from USB
-Installed onto an external SSD
-PURCHASED A BRAND NEW XBOX and installed fresh onto it
-New GT created (which works if I wanted to start over again....)
-Tried unlinking ESO on this website from the account, to transfer to new account. Brings up an error on the website.

Since the first saved data delete, there is no save files to actually press delete on. It has been about 3 weeks now and I just get the auto-response on my ticket telling me to hard reset my xbox which obviously has been done before I sent in the ticket.

GT oNlGHTHAWKo
Ticket #200518-002076

I've put a *** of time and money into this account, so starting fresh is not an option unless they are going to somehow give me back my skins, personalities, compensation for gear etc
oNlGHTHAWKo
  • StamCro/MagCro 1vX
  • Warden Guard Tank God