The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf Lord

UGotBenched91
UGotBenched91
✭✭✭✭✭
So, I just witnessed the werewolf lord polymorph on an Argonian. Made my character look like he took some secret ooze from the Ninja Turtles. And I loved it! I saw khajitt also have a difference appearance.

But, I was disappointed to see Orc was left out. I get while the other races take on the man/wolf look but I’m sad my orc doesn’t get a unique race look like the other two did. Also, it would be cool (it’ll never happen) if you could equip your preferred armor/ styles with the polymorph still changing your character appearance.

Anyway, just thought I’d share the discovery of the day.
Edited by UGotBenched91 on May 31, 2020 7:31PM
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBH it would be even better if the Lord Polymorph replaced your werewolf transformation rather than your base appearance.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Werewolf Lord polymorph is pretty cool, although for some odd reason the female human/elf version looks more vampiric than the Blood Scion does. I might just be going crazy because you can see the wolf like elements in the design, but every time I look at it I keep visualizing it as a kind of vampire transformation.
    Werewolf-Lord-Female.jpg?ssl=1
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the werewolf lord polymorph actually makes you look like an orc instead of a 'beast man'. I would prefer it to be a costume.