The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

By what percentage is you max magika/stamina reduced when you enter BG

Vara
Vara
✭✭✭
Just curious about these figures. I think they also reduce your hp if its over a certain value but buff it if its under another value. Not to sure how this all works.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    20% s/n/h are added by the first 300cp (or removed when you go no cp)

E: but battle Spirit gives 5k health
    Edited by Chilly-McFreeze on May 31, 2020 5:29PM
  • Vara
    Vara
    ✭✭✭

Sorry for the noob question but what is s/n/h? lol
  • Thoragaal
    Thoragaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vara wrote: »

Sorry for the noob question but what is s/n/h? lol

I would assume it's a typo for Stamina / Magicka / Health
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    "I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse" -Karl Pilkington, on the question what he'd do if it was the last day on earth.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Indeed. The first 100cp of each colour grant you 20% of stamina, magicka or health.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Note that your character sheet stats will likely go down by less than 20%. I believe that 20% from CP is additive with other percentage-based increases. So if you are getting extra health, magicka, or stamina from stuff like Undaunted Mettle or Heavy Armor passives or Mages Guild skills slotted, etc., you might end up with a 30% or more bonus. And that will go down to a 10% bonus. Base stamina of 10000 buffed 30% to 13000 would go down to being buffed by 10% and end up at 11000. Rather than the 13000 final total getting reduced by 20% to 10400.
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    Note that your character sheet stats will likely go down by less than 20%. I believe that 20% from CP is additive with other percentage-based increases. So if you are getting extra health, magicka, or stamina from stuff like Undaunted Mettle or Heavy Armor passives or Mages Guild skills slotted, etc., you might end up with a 30% or more bonus. And that will go down to a 10% bonus. Base stamina of 10000 buffed 30% to 13000 would go down to being buffed by 10% and end up at 11000. Rather than the 13000 final total getting reduced by 20% to 10400.

Not sure about this since I basically live in no-CP, but I think they changed the CP bonus (and food buff bonus etc) to be affected by multipliers a while ago.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Vara
    Vara
    ✭✭✭
    Thx guys good answers :)