The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stage 4 Vampires are workable for magicka

Saelent
Saelent
✭✭✭✭✭
You might dislike the idea of Stage 4 because of the extra cost, but if you play a Breton and add either Seducer or False God sets, you negate the extra magicka cost.

Thought someone might like to know.
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, but we stamina fella's are still *** outta luck.
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • Michaelkeir
    Michaelkeir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast posted a build showcasing how False God brought the cost down and made a build centered around stage 4 Magblade vampire themed. Throwing a Breton makes it even easier to sustain. So I guess it's not all that bad.

But my stamina vampire characters are still out of luck sadly.
  • Vara
    Vara
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm I like
  • Chims
    Chims
    ✭✭✭
    i stay in stage 4 and never run out of magicka. I would say stage 4 is for pure vampires.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My MagDK runs stage 4 vampire fine enough to get by. As long as my spammable is Eviscerate I don't really have to worry too much, but If I do have to use Flame Lash for the healing proc I have to adapt my build to deal as many flame status effects as possible. Each one restores 500 magicka to a dragonknight, and no matter the class having a restoration staff helps a lot with the better resource restore on heavy attacks. I honestly have no idea how I'd build a stamina vampire at stage 4 though since I don't have much experience with those kinds of builds.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Chims
    Chims
    ✭✭✭
    I use all vamp skills and run vamp lord set. This means i have like -40% to vamp skill cost which is an entire bar dedicated to it. im lucky if i go under 75-50% magicka
  • Saelent
    Saelent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast posted a build showcasing how False God brought the cost down and made a build centered around stage 4 Magblade vampire themed. Throwing a Breton makes it even easier to sustain. So I guess it's not all that bad.

But my stamina vampire characters are still out of luck sadly.

Didn’t see that build, thanks for the tip.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not going back. The ugly stick is to strong