Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jyggalag's Army - AU based - Recruiting members regardless of skill or level :D

Griefclaw
Griefclaw
✭✭
About Us

Welcome to Jyggalag's Army! We are a Guild focusing on assisting early game players get experience in all types of content so they can get the gear they need to progress further in the game. We want to provide a friendly and informative environment so everyone can learn and progress together to eventually be able to tackle end game content with confidence.

No prior knowledge of anything is needed! We will assist you in learning about gear, mechanics, CP, and builds so you don't have to stress about any of that.

We are new and growing, so if the Guild seems like something you would be interested in, jump in the discord for more info - https://discord.gg/K2Zg59M

Running some normal trials currently teaching mechanics and getting gear so come along!

Otherwise, reply here with your @ name and i'll try invite asap

Hopefully i'll be doing some trials with you soon :wink:
Edited by Griefclaw on June 3, 2020 6:50AM
twitch.tv/griefclaw
  • PENGU1N81
    PENGU1N81
    Soul Shriven
    Hi can I get an invite pls
    @pengu1n81
  • Miraj8072
    Miraj8072
    Soul Shriven