The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which antiquities leads are "Master" level?

FrancisCrawford
FrancisCrawford
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
The online guides aren't consistent yet about this point. Which antiquities leads are "Master" level? The obvious guess would be the components for Mythic items. Is that guess accurate, and confirmed to be so?
  • TheStarfighter
    TheStarfighter
    ✭✭✭
    The only one I find is the Painting of Aldmeris from Auridia
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All of the components for mythic items, some of the furnishings, some parts of the dwemer wolf mount, one part of the music box and the Alinor Allemande emote.
    Edited by Edaphon on June 1, 2020 9:11AM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually, I screwed up using the term "Master". Master = Gold, which is not the highest level. I've gotten gold leads for standalone furnishing items and gold leads for components of mythic items, and I haven't noticed any difference among how they work.

HOWEVER, the Mythic items themselves aer listed as having a different color and so on. What happens when all five pieces of a Mythic item are together. Does it just assemble from the fragments, or is there a new lead for something at the top tier of difficultly before I get my actual ring/gloves/whatever?
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, I screwed up using the term "Master". Master = Gold, which is not the highest level. I've gotten gold leads for standalone furnishing items and gold leads for components of mythic items, and I haven't noticed any difference among how they work.

HOWEVER, the Mythic items themselves aer listed as having a different color and so on. What happens when all five pieces of a Mythic item are together. Does it just assemble from the fragments, or is there a new lead for something at the top tier of difficultly before I get my actual ring/gloves/whatever?

There is no difference between the mythic components leads and other master difficulty leads. Some guides just use orange for the mythic ones because the completed items are orange.
    When you have all of the components the item appears in your inventory, you don't need to do anything else.

The only ultimate difficulty leads are 9 or 10 furnishings and a treasure that can be sold for 100k gold to a vendor. Both master and ultimate leads are the exact same color ingame.