Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When are we going to talk about how RO is NOT a DPS set?

Calypso589
Calypso589
✭✭✭
Just wondering if or when we'll get a response on the criticism towards the Kyne's Aegis sets and what your guys' plan is for them.

4 weeks of solid feedback from content creators and the general public and............silence.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are several forums feedback threads on this topic already, @Calypso589, if you do a simple search in the forums.

I'm not sure we needed a new thread.
  • stevenyaub16_ESO
    stevenyaub16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dunno why you couldn't use it like people did Master Architect. Just heavy attack once per 22 instead.
    Edited by stevenyaub16_ESO on May 31, 2020 7:03AM
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually like the healer one (kyne's wind) I think it can be really nice for healers (all classes) and tanks (dk+nb+sorc)
  • mobicera
    mobicera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alkosh...
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Calypso589 wrote: »
    Just wondering if or when we'll get a response on the criticism towards the Kyne's Aegis sets and what your guys' plan is for them.

4 weeks of solid feedback from content creators and the general public and............silence.

Just look at the 37 pages of comments ripping ZOS apart when they mentioned in a quick Comment back in April that arena weapons wouldn't upgrade. No official comment till a couple sny remarks on discord from Rich and a follow up AFTER the launch of Greymoor.

They're so out of touch with their playerbase and because of poor communication (which they've continuously acknowledged over 3 years, yet not improved at all) they've continued to lose the good grace and trust of their community. At least the people who have been here long enough to see what they've been doing. I mean, what even happened to the class rep program? Seriously. We use to get monthly write ups from hard working, vollunteers on meetings they had bringing to light EVERY issue the classes had. That happened 3 years ago, today, Class reps are under NDA and no information is shared with the community. They acknowleged major issues back then that STILL haven't been resolved. Just read about their discussions involving stamina identity..

It's funny, back in Summerset, similar thing happened, everyone explained to ZOS the sets that they came up with on the first week of PTS would not be used very much. They ACTUALLY changed all of them for the better. Relequen, Siroria and Olormine are staples of end game builds now.

For whatever reason, this new combat team refuses to take real feedback because they seem to have some "grand" combat vision that they simply won't explain to us.

All I have to say is look at the new sets, then look at the proposed LA/HA changes and you will understand exactly why they were designed that way. I have very little interest of farming the new trial, as do others.
    Edited by MashmalloMan on May 31, 2020 6:19PM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This trial is the only one without any useful sets. Once you get the skin theres no need to run it again. The whole Greymoor expansion is very disappointing.