The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What faction you fight for?

DarkStrifeYT
DarkStrifeYT
✭✭✭
So recently I was a hardcore ep player but over the years it has gotten so bad and toxic I switched via allience change token (and i will not say what alliance have fun) but I wanted to know what you fight for and why. Mine was originally with friends.
I am dark strife. Khajiit since arena... ya know when they were humans... with face paint... still khajiit only all games...

What faction you fight for? 35 votes

EP
42%
FreemanIruil_ESODracoKaiserCerboltHippie4927valeriiyaDTAmoralOpalbladeGrandmaWyrd88Plasma_ElfDragonreduxDirt_RoosterJosiraGeauxFrawgz 15 votes
DC
28%
gresiacMcGordonFreakin_HytteiGuavaTHFakeFoxJobooAGSAshfenČičiliuskuLoreTooLocaR 10 votes
AD
28%
kaithuzarDGVishSanctum74AedarylblkjagVietfoxoXI_Viper_IXoFiktiusCrash427OBJnoob 10 votes
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD
    I play for yellow. I don’t really care about people who alliance hop— it’s all fun for me I just like good fights and my friends give me some of the toughest.

Buuut I literally only play yellow. Cuz when I first started out I quickly caught on about “spies” and the crazy drama involved. So I bought any race any alliance lol
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD
    PS4: Everyone is AD.
    PC: Everyone but 2 are AD, the other 2 are EP and DC, who were made before one tamriel and they are my PvE characters anyway.

I originally chose AD because they were the least favourite alliance by most people and also because of the Queen, she's the only one fit to rule tbh. Now i don't give a crap about that but i keep playing as AD because i find pointless to keep switching.

PS: If i wasn't AD i would choose DC for sure.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blood for the Pact!
    Started off playing EP because I wanted to play a Dunmer, joined a PVP guild that only fights for EP, and have been fighting for EP on PC/NA Haderus, Trueflame, Vivec, Kaalgrontiid, and now Gray Host.
  • DracoKaiser
    DracoKaiser
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP
    Only for the Pact!
    Gildenchef von Draco Imperia
    PvP-Raidleader
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the covenant ⚔️ Never changing alliance
    Edited by Deathlord92 on May 31, 2020 2:34AM
  • GeauxFrawgz
    GeauxFrawgz
    Soul Shriven
    EP
    I accidentally clicked EP, but I play for DC. I am a loyal Breton.
  • Cerbolt
    Cerbolt
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP
    I'm just shocked one of these polls actually got the colours right.
    AD - For the Queen!
    PSEU: Relaryn - Altmer Vampblade | Kazhran - Khajiit Stamsorc | Khahan-ra - Khajiit Magplar | Ra'ban - Khajiit MagDK | Gaelhwen - Bosmer Stamden

PCEU: Kazhran - Khajiit Stamsorc | Khahan-ra - Khajiit Stamplar | Relaryn - Altmer Vampblade