The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Murkmire Wayshrines

Linwen
Linwen
Soul Shriven
I don't know if it's a bug or it was planned like this, but it seems that Murkmire is the only zone in Tamriel where you can't use a wayshrine while being mounted.
You always have to dismount first, and only then the "E-use" appears.

So what is it - bug or game just want us to do more exercise? :)
It's not a big deal really, but eventually, it's kind of annoying.
Anybody noticed it, or it's just me?
"I always wondered what a Daedric Prince read at bedtime." (Kireth Vanos)
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It common to the Argoian whayshrine model - Shadowfen like Mirkmire unless you are at the right angle they cannot be used mounted
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gythral wrote: »
    It common to the Argoian whayshrine model - Shadowfen like Mirkmire unless you are at the right angle they cannot be used mounted

Same goes for the CWC ones. I guess it has something to do with your mount being in the line of sight of the thingie that makes a wayshrine interactable.
  • Linwen
    Linwen
    Soul Shriven

Hmm, thank you, I suppose I didn't notice that while I was in that zone. Might have been using the right ones more often.
  • Linwen
    Linwen
    Soul Shriven

Same goes for the CWC ones. I guess it has something to do with your mount being in the line of sight of the thingie that makes a wayshrine interactable.

I wonder, in this case, why the mount does not get in the way with Wayshrines in the other provinces?
  • DarkestCherry
    DarkestCherry
    Soul Shriven
    It's also similar to main Hew's Bane wayshrine except you automatically dismount when you go up the steps