The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Has anyone tried DW/DW master/brp setup on stam?

daemonor
daemonor
✭✭✭✭
I went back but the pts still has the op version of both sets, I'm missing 1 of each axe/dagger setup yet before i can test it myself. Was curious has anyone tried it out and how does it fair against dw/bow? Gotta say I was EXTATIC to get rid of the immovable buggy mess thats endless hail is and the rotation with rending slashes as spammable felt so fluid and smooth. And then nerfhammer came on live patch day and crushed my hopes and dreams.
  • Sitja
    Sitja
    Check this video made by Liko :smiley:
    You can find lots of information in the description too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QebZCC8w1Y4
    Edited by Sitja on May 30, 2020 11:19AM
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wasn't a nerf as its still stronger than what was on live......
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Joxer61 wrote: »

Just because something was buffed, then nerfed, doesnt mean that it wasn't nerfed. Yes, it's still better than what was previously on live, but it is a lot worse than what was previously on the PTS.
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stx wrote: »
    Joxer61 wrote: »

Just because something was buffed, then nerfed, doesnt mean that it wasn't nerfed. Yes, it's still better than what was previously on live, but it is a lot worse than what was previously on the PTS.

Yes and also nerfed hard enough its actually worse than the standard bow/dw setup.
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • daemonor
    daemonor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes i watched likos video of course and im not here to discuss the nuances of english words. I tested it myself and it wasnt too bad actually netting 79k dps on the 21mil dummy, 3-4k dps behind my 2h/bow setup with *** traits and only mainhand dagger and offhand axe.
    Edited by daemonor on May 30, 2020 5:12PM
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't seen anyone try DW or 2H Front bar with VMA 2H Back bar using stampede.

I'm willing to bet it's pretty solid as well and covers the issue of not being ranged since you get a juicy gap closer as your back bar aoe for enchantment procs.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • daemonor
    daemonor
    ✭✭✭✭
    While testing out further with double axe/dagger with the perfect traits managed to pull 84.5k - 1.5k above my best 2h/bow parse. So I'd say its still definitely more than viable if you want a change of pace
  • Alidel
    Alidel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't seen anyone try DW or 2H Front bar with VMA 2H Back bar using stampede.

I'm willing to bet it's pretty solid as well and covers the issue of not being ranged since you get a juicy gap closer as your back bar aoe for enchantment procs.

I actually did try it during previous patches before stampede got nerfed. It falls behind vma bow, of course, but I did have a lots of fun. Only issue is everchanging positioning that can be very bad during some bosses (sunspire comes to mind, stampede there launches you way back from the boss)