The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox NA Ravenwatch

OBJnoob
OBJnoob
✭✭✭✭✭
Sorry if this is a duplicate I didn’t see one specifically for this on the first couple pages. Just wondering who we got on here? Would love to chat with some of the blues and reds. I play yellow but not here for drama. If you play a lot I might recognize your name. Maybe you recognize mine :)

Anyway... icebreaker... so reds were dominating in a pretty gross way about two months ago. Via numbers and, specifically on inner keep defenses, very well organized siege and defense efforts. Yellow recruited pretty hard and has dominated the last two campaigns in a, frankly, equally irritating way. Blue I think we can all agree has a reputation for good players but not enough people... ever.

What do y’all think of the changes? I wish it were a little more even personally I think it’s more exciting that way. Nice that we keep a decent population now though.