The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The single new hair style in Nightfall crates.

• dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For it being behind RNG and gems the hair color should be fixed.

Also the hats make your toon bald, why?
  • Eifleber
    Eifleber
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very happy that there is no reason for me to get crown crates!! B)

Playing since dec 2019 | PC EU
  • Lotus781
    Lotus781
    ✭✭✭✭
    The colour dosent match your own, i'm a light blonde and it's come out sort of caramel colour and is quite bland in texture, definitely looks better with black or darker hair.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's OK, but it makes my Wood Elf's darkish blonde hair look uniformly darkish brown, in preview, which doesn't seem right?

Also, we are so starved for new hairstyles that I have a feeling that pretty much anything looks OK, at this point.
  • TropicsDelight
    TropicsDelight
    ✭✭✭
    I got lucky and won 15 crates on a twitch stream (thanks Gracefully_Lyris!) and got lucky again in getting this hairstyle.

It seems to darken all of the colors of hair. I tested this out on a character with light red head (almost orange) and the new hairstyle changed the hair color into a very dark red.

I also own the Dominion Warlocks and that hairstyle does not alter the original haircolor at all. I was flipping between the original hairstyle the character was built with and the dominion warlocks and the color stayed perfect. When you then switch to this new hairstyle though it darkens everything dramatically.

I do not mind the jet black hair on my already dark colored hair vampire, but for any character someone made that targets a certain shade this will alter things greatly.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting on the 'mullet' from March of Sacrifices that's now on several nps in Greymoor and now a new unobtainable hairstyle on several female npcs.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Predator wants his hair back