The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Greymoor - back with a bang, crashing to computer login

FierceSam
FierceSam
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Hey there,

I thought this issue, where the game suddenly crashes to your computer's login screen while still playing sounds and music in the background, had been addressed.

Well it's back.

Aside from anything it seems hard to diagnose as there is no crash report, so nothing to submit on a ticker, but it is happening regularly (ie more than once per game session).
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never thought it was fixed. It’s still happening to me. (Southern elsweyr is basically a no go area For me at this point.)

Northern elsweyr and western Skyrim are problems for me as well, but it’s not as bad as southern elsweyr.

Everywhere else? Fine.
  • Deter1UK
    Deter1UK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me for the first time today

I thought it might have been related to the OS automatic update last night

But maybe not if it's an old bug?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @FierceSam

If you've not done so, we recommend starting a ticket with customer support for assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • boramil
    boramil
    ✭✭
    Same thing here. Many times it seems to happen when I use a wayshrine, even within the same zone. I get the quick load screen then crash to computer login. No crash dump, no nothing. ESO app still running and I can hear game sounds and everything but no way to get in short of a force quit and restart.