Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

I finally salute you, PC/MAC Players

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Even though I know we're still gonna get the same buggy client after our two week wait, for the first time in four years you really are Beta Testing a Chapter for us. I salute you and your sacrifice.

giphy.gif
CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Jeffrey530
    Jeffrey530
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a pc/mac player, the performance patch actually did improve things! Now I can finally close the game without crashing
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jeffrey530 wrote: »
    As a pc/mac player, the performance patch actually did improve things! Now I can finally close the game without crashing

Don't worry, it's still running after you close it in the background :D
  • BooPerScOOper
    BooPerScOOper
    ✭✭✭
    @ArchMikem

You get an Awesome
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No that's a new feature! The crashing is the game closing itself for you.
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Nirntrotter
    Nirntrotter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Performance has also improved for me. Not 100% there yet, but it's much more responsive than pre-patch. We also didn't have to reset the trial today!
    Edited by Nirntrotter on May 29, 2020 2:09AM
    Grand Warlord Arodel, Gryphon Heart
    <Serenity>
    AD MagDK, *2014, PC-EU | 49k+ achievement points
  • ImmortalCX
    ImmortalCX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Console plebs will be delayed a month.
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Even though I know we're still gonna get the same buggy client after our two week wait, for the first time in four years you really are Beta Testing a Chapter for us. I salute you and your sacrifice.

giphy.gif

We might be Beta testing for you, but I'm having a great time laughing every time I bring up the map and highlight Solitude because it looks like a glowing man part (because I can't say the word without stars *****).
    Edited by Nebthet78 on May 29, 2020 3:43AM
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I noticed that the Mac version now lets you Quit and close the launcher without having to use Force Quit. Is that what you mean? Because I think it's great that I don't need to Force Quit anymore. :)
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »

I noticed that the Mac version now lets you Quit and close the launcher without having to use Force Quit. Is that what you mean? Because I think it's great that I don't need to Force Quit anymore. :)

Force Quit - a distant cousin of the Rage Quit