The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a casual guild

Handworker
Handworker
Soul Shriven
I am looking for a guild that is mostly casual and is also willing to teach group content to those who want to learn. I have done plenty of randoms for regular dungeons but nothing enough to learn them with confidence. I would also like to team with people who would allow exploring and/or looting along the way. Is there a fun, casual, inclusive and non Meta compliant guild out there? bonus points if things are weird from time to time.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Handworker wrote: »
    I am looking for a guild that is mostly casual and is also willing to teach group content to those who want to learn. I have done plenty of randoms for regular dungeons but nothing enough to learn them with confidence. I would also like to team with people who would allow exploring and/or looting along the way. Is there a fun, casual, inclusive and non Meta compliant guild out there? bonus points if things are weird from time to time.

hi there! Not exactly sure what you mean by "weird" lol but umm....

...you might wanna check us out here sometime: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470164

And feel free to friend-request me @Nee in-game or send me forum PM (to NeeScrolls ) with any further questions.

Best of luck either way! B)

Edited by NeeScrolls on May 29, 2020 12:19AM
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like you might be a good fit for Vanquish. You can check out our Recruitment Thread here on these forums.

Also "things are weird from time to time" is kind of our day to day!
  • Handworker
    Handworker
    Soul Shriven
    @ Nee. Weird is when the group leader notices you doing something (sometimes successfully) that make them stop and lose track of what they were doing so hard that they die. The kind of thing that rl friends who have played together since birth through old age would do to each other just for giggles.
    I will say I fully understand the difference between weird and disruptive. I wouldn't ruin others fun for an attempted laugh. I would let everyone grow accustomed to my personality. Too much exposure in a short amount of time would be.......traumatic :)

@Savina
    I saw you guys did a group run naked. That is the perfect kind of weird.

Thank you both for your replies! I will crawl around your pages and consider doing application(s) this weekend. The ability to have more than one guild is new and strange for me.