The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Snowmelt "Suite" - Feedback

DreamsUnderStars
DreamsUnderStars
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't think ZOS knows what a "suite" is in regards to rooms, hotels, and inns. This isn't so much a complaint, as I was just really amused by "Daggerfall Inn, Part Two".

See, a suite is a group of rooms that are considered one unit. Kinda like a penthouse but not as highbrow and snobby. I get they probably named it that because of alliteration, of which I whole-heatedly approve because I love alliteration, it's (like Daggerfall) a closet or a storage room and not a suite.

Now, don't think I am ungrateful, I always love to have free, private, wayshrines in new expansions (I thought we hadn't been given one until yesterday), I just think the room should be a little larger. :)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The other room is the Common Room outside....

Yes, one would think there would be more than one room if it was a Suite
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not only that, but there is something wrong with the texture on the top of the walls; it's not showing properly.

Looks black and white and smeary, for want of a better description.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it free? I was thinking it cost like 3000 gold or something.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get it either for free with a new char (or one that has not yet gotten one of the other free rooms) or for 3k gold.
    PC/EU
  • illutian
    illutian
    ✭✭✭
    Bummed they don't offer to furnish it for like 100k gold; all the 3k rooms should have the Furnished option, and [at least] be the only 'Furnished' that don't require Crowns.

((I suck as decorating from scratch, but man...give me a pre-laidout setting and I work magic.))
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see why you would pay 3k for a room when you can get it for free.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I did, because I couldn't be bothered to log my alt. :lol:
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can find 3k in the cushions while looting the Keep in Orsinium. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Kaivalya
    Kaivalya
    ✭✭
    Alliteration. They could have gone with Rime Room, but they probably figured that too many people, even in a swords&sorcery sort of game, wouldn't know what rime is. Cold Closet?

Speaking of literary terms, if I ever write a sonnet about alchemy, it'll be in alembic pentameter.