The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to log in to game eso64exe System Error

mabdastardseb17_ESO
I cannot log into game because the launcher tells me eso64.exe-System Error 'The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. Needless to say, it didn't. There are only so many times I can run repair before I fetch large mallet from the shed and redesign my rig. Any known fixes for this would love to hear them especially as at the moment it won't let me PUT A TICKET IN
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @mabdastardseb17_ESO

Reinstalling or repairing "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015" on your PC may help resolve this error message.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • mabdastardseb17_ESO
    Thanks yes i re installed windows and Nvidia drivers plus did a fresh game download and deleted all old addons and reloaded minion. tested it yesterday and today and only crashed twice when one of the addons had a hissy fit also seems to have sorted out the misty screen when trying to do scrying . its nice not to have to fight peeps with regular 2-6 fpm instead of fps Regards Daft