Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Content, Best Servers, Daily Maintenance

evoprimes
evoprimes
✭✭✭
Wow ZOS, maybe you realize now that if you want money for new content, you need to have something to run that content on. Maybe finally, you got a wake up call. I propose hourly maintenance from now on. One hour of playtime and one of maintenance should be enough and healthy for most players. Please link a paypal account so we all can donate to buy proper servers.

Meanwhile I want to show you the server after yesterday's spider web cleanup(Maintenance).

mill_cpu_server.jpg
  • dhboy123
    dhboy123
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keanu Reeves approves this thead.

iaBgOCzAlQph_6224_700.jpg
    Edited by dhboy123 on May 28, 2020 7:10AM
  • eKsDee
    eKsDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not the server, don't lie to me. I don't see any of the scorch marks after the dozens of fires that thing has lit over the years.
  • dhboy123
    dhboy123
    ✭✭✭✭
    eKsDee wrote: »
    That's not the server, don't lie to me. I don't see any of the scorch marks after the dozens of fires that thing has lit over the years.

I can see the floppy disk the server runs on.
  • Grymmoire
    Grymmoire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please remove the side panel so we all can see how many Gerbils power that thing!
  • Hexi
    Hexi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That tower looks brand new.

Compared to the tower I still have in the corner, my first PC I built myself.