The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ebrius (PC, NA, 18+) A "new" guild with a focus on the player behind the keyboard, cohesion & booze!

tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
Hey folks! Ebrius is a niche guild, we are not for everyone, nor are we trying to be! We are comprised of a few close friends that have been gaming together for years. We are looking to the keep the guild small by nature with a focus on quality of quantity, FREE Booze and good times. Ebrius may be looking for YOU!

We are all getting gray in the face and as such tend to attract an "older" crowd but we are open to all who may be a great fit!

DISCLAIMER: We are just getting started, as such our roster is small but growing, we will grow but in a controlled manner. If you are looking for a mega-guild, we are not it. If you are looking for a smaller, focused guild where YOU matter...we are it.

We are specifically looking for the newer player, couples and folks from all walks of life... but again, if you feel you might be a fit, please apply via the in game application for Ebrius by simply linking the following into your game chat. |H1:guild:705299|hEbrius|h

A little bit about us!
  • Experience - With over two decades of guild leadership across many worlds, Ebrius knows how to operate a smooth sailing ship!
  • Veteran Leaders of ESO - While we are starting over from the ground up, the core of Ebrius and its leadership have built up an incredible amount of resources over the last 6+ years. These resources are there for you! (Full crafting hall, Grand Master Crafters, materials, funds, BOOZE! etc.)
  • Relaxed Gameplay - There are many awesome guilds out there for Trials, PvP, RP, Crafting, Trading etc., many guilds focus on those areas and do so EXTREMELY well. At Ebrius, we have a very low pressure, low stress environment in mind. Our culture is that of: "Have fun and don't be a ***!" A seemingly simple philosophy that somehow gets lost in MMOs!
  • Confidence - "Over sensitivity is the fertilizer for drama" A close friend of mine told me that many years ago, and it rings true to this day. At Ebrius we are here to support, to learn from one another and above all...enable each other. A strong sense of humor and wit go a long ways in Ebrius and keeping the guild free of drama.
  • Moderation - If you are looking for hardcore Trials, Ebrius is not it, if you are looking to RP in character 24/7, Ebrius is not it. We are a guild of moderation and enjoy doing a bit of it all while enjoying one anothers company even more so!

If you feel we might be a fit for you and you us, then by all means, contact me in game, reddit or via the application link.

Thanks folks and stay safe!

Morg75

Edited by tkdmorgan75b14_ESO on May 28, 2020 4:51AM
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    I wanted to welcome all of our newest members on board! We are growing, learning and having fun! Recruitment is open at the moment so if you feel we are a fit for you and you us, please contact me in game or apply!

@Morg75
    Ebrius
  • DeSyreni
    DeSyreni
    ✭✭
    *Squints suspiciously at @morg75*

Edit: Uni says hi.
    Edited by DeSyreni on June 12, 2020 1:09AM
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    DeSyreni wrote: »
    *Squints suspiciously at @morg75*

Edit: Uni says hi.

Hi lady! Good to hear from you and Uni, Hope all is well! Look me up anytime in game.

I also wanted to welcome our new members and players on board and congradulate folks on some first Trial clears! Ebrius is currently recruiting, if you feel we might be a fit for you and you us, lets chat!

@Morg75
  • DehydrateXD
    Im interested in joining you guys sound like the laid back guild im looking for :D