The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

LF NA west coast progression trial/vet dungeon guild/group

Hugzmymagic
I'm looking for a mature guild or dedicated group that starts events around 8pm PT (11pm ET) or later.

537cp (and climbing) dedicated Templar healer running Jorvuld's and Olo, with Sentinel or Symphony helm/shoulders with Asylum healing staff. I have Hollowfang and Worm Raiment sets too and working on Zen's and Martial Knowledge sets. I'm a good healer and cleared vet Dragon Star Arena as 295cp first try and have solo healed nSS pugs several times. I'm always striving to be a better healer and really enjoy it. Healing is not just about heals, it's about buffing and de-buffing the group while keeping everyone alive.

If you need a healer for any trials or dungeons look me up @Hugzmymagic
  • Hugzmymagic
    So why does it seem to be so difficult to find an active trial guild that starts trails around 8pm Pacific time (11pm Eastern)?

I have looked and filtered for guilds in the guild finder in game too to no avail. Any recommendations?

I'm am very reliable and if I sign up I show up ready to go before raid times. I have cleared all normal trials and a couple of the easy vet trials and desire to do more.

Like in the previous post, if you need a healer for anything look me up @Hugzmymagic
  • neonpoison
    neonpoison
    Soul Shriven
    My time available is even later at 10 PM pacific. no luck yet (been searching for about a month now)
    To give you an idea, 10 PM PST = 1 PM in Asia = 3 PM in Australia = 7 PM in Hawaii (The only place in the world that is prime time). Perhaps this game just doesn't have many players from these places.
  • Hugzmymagic
    I understand. I'm in Alaska so your 10pm in my 9pm. I am in a New Zealand guild called NZAD and they are really great folks. They start trails and most everything at 11:30pm my time AST (12:30am PST). If 10pm PST is your log in time that could possibly work for you. They do advertise in these forums too.