The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is Crown Store Upgrade for Elsweyr Collector's Edition already out?

gmr4fun
gmr4fun
✭✭
Hello @ZOS_GinaBruno :blush:
I know you guys have more important things to do and bugs to fix :)
But I just wonder when Crown Store CE Upgrade for Elweyr rolls out?
As I noticed, the Necromacer class is already out in Crown Store, I thought Elsweyr CE Updgrade would come out at the same time.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/56373

Summerset CE content was not released until the console release for Elsweyr last year. I suspect the same is true here as Greymoor is not yet out on consoles.

The previous CE gets released once the expansion is on all platforms.

Also, if anyone has been wanting to get the Summerset CE content, now is likely the time. I am about to buy myself.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Summerset CE content was not released until the console release for Elsweyr last year. I suspect the same is true here as Greymoor is not yet out on consoles.

I come from the future to say sadly... WRONG
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • gmr4fun
    gmr4fun
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno the question is still relevant!
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yRaven wrote: »

I come from the future to say sadly... WRONG

I did say I suspect. :P
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

This thread has been closed at the request of the OP.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.