Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thoughts on the current state of stam PVP?

HalvarIronfist
HalvarIronfist
✭✭✭✭
I'm having some mixed thoughts right now with the new update.

I preferentially main a stamdk (Inside and outside of PVP)

What do you think is the current state for stamina PVP..? (and to pique my interest: stamdks in PVP)
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From a no-CP BGs perspective: It'll take some time for everything to settle of course, but I think Stam DKs are probably still one of the best classes in the game for PvP. For that matter, every single Stamina build is quite good, at least as long as Dizzying Swing manages to avoid the nerf bat. If that skill ever gets nerfed - and it absolutely should - some classes may end up in a bad spot if other things aren't changed as well, but I think Stam DK should still be mostly fine.
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main has been a stamdk for like three years and in my opinion they’ve never been stronger than right now. Dizzy swing is great on them because of the added range to melee abilities and if it gets nerfed who cares the new stone fist is a great spammable. Returns stam every 4 seconds on use, first hit is aoe, nice range, stuns on last stone, keeps minor brutality up. Tool tips for like 2k less than dizzy but is an instacast.

Cauterize is amaaaazing. So is the other morph! Be a nord. Wear medium armor and use shuffle. Beat eeeeveryone that isn’t legitimately better than you skillwise