The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Weapon & Jewelry Enchantments: to swap or not to swap?

TankHealz2015
TankHealz2015
✭✭✭

Speaking of PvE PUG group Vet Dungeons including some of the DLC dungeons:

The other night, I joined a PUG group for White Gold Tower.
I randomly used a 5 piece weapon set with enchantments that give plus damage versus Undead and Daedra and I noticed some really sweet enchantment damage procs.

So it got me wondering if some people routinely swap out there weapon enchantments or even their jewelry enchantments for specific dungeons.
Is this a thing that I should pay more attention to before jumping into some dungeons?
What dungeons do you swap enchantments for?

I realize that L33T players with "spec groups" and dedicated guild groups do not bother with such petty things, but I'm asking about normal average players or players with slightly above average skill and that mostly run PUG groups.

Thoughts?

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a nice luxury to have, @TankHealz2015 ... but it's definitely not required for that level of content.

I'm sure your groupmates appreciate it.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Actually high end groups use any advantage they can get, including using daedric enchants on weapons for the appropriate fights.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody gonna change enchantment for each. But I do have staves that I can swap to that have that enchantment.
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use Fire Damage Enchant Staff for everything, until i see a daedra then i quickly swap to Prismatic Enchant Staff
    On Trials i use New Moon instead of False God to Trash Fights, also change to Infused Jelwery
    I used to change Monster Helms depending on situation, not anymore as Mawl of Infernal is such a All-Around Set, now i only have it, Slimecraw and Iceheart
    Edited by yRaven on May 31, 2020 1:02AM
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)