The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Performance improvements....

Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
From the message today I thought everyone should be aware that performance in Cyrodiil and BG's should now be resolved thanks to the focus on non-combat pets performance issues.

Thanks ZOS for your tireless work on these issues which have plagued the pvp population for years. The current performance of the game wouldn't be possible without your efforts!

"Performance Improvements

This new base-game patch also continues the work we’ve been doing to improve the game’s overall performance. This includes updates to help both server and client optimization and stability by focusing on non-combat pets, multi-threaded fixture creation, and animation set caching. For exactly what this means for you and your gameplay experience, review our monthly performance article for more information."

I hope everyone can show their appreciation whilst they enjoy their time levelling the new digging skill lines for their endgame combat progression.
@Solar_Breeze
NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to know if players actually see an improvement in Cyrodiil. We have been waiting for 6 years for this.
  • Berek_Bloodfang
    Berek_Bloodfang
    ✭✭✭
    Non-combat Pets were never brought/seen into Cyrodiil?
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I knew Warty was causing the lag! I love him anyways though.
  • Kaysha
    Kaysha
    ✭✭✭✭
    The performance improvements happen after your skills fired. you just have to wait for them.
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they should get rid of the wolves in Cyrodiil, removing the Deer was SO successful. :wink:
  • Revokus
    Revokus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What they did with Harrowstorm is lightning patch 2.0 They broke the game even more and can't fix it.
    Should have never touched Block and animations.
    Playing since January 23, 2016
  • twitch_zero
    twitch_zero
    ✭✭✭
    Performance in the main campaign is getting worse if anything. Its just unacceptable to be putting out a product in this state, especially with no communication. (and yes I get that the OP was being sarcastic).
  • PunkAben
    PunkAben
    ✭✭✭
    It is really bad or unplayable in Cyrodiil after update 25 (performance and less loading screen update)
    It is not just in Cyrodiil the performance have got worse but all the game... ask people who doing trials.
    It takes one update to break down the game and then it will takes month or years to fix it.. if some did try to fix it.
    The focus are at new items for crown store and add more to the game and every time some new come it just getting worse and worse.
    If you are a trained in software you gonna laught now... what one times worked fine it can bug after a new DLC, patch or new pack to the game.
    imagined it did happens other places, like bank, nuclear plant or space shuttle.
    The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do.The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.Ted NelsonElder Scrolls Online most balanced part is maybe the the number of bugs and not bugs!
  • Tammany
    Tammany
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems like without some huge af petition to developers things wont change.