The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

looking for a guild

runesword007
runesword007
✭✭
my CP is over 600, I have 4 toons at 50, and working on anther, dk tank, my main crafter, but i hardly play it anymore, stamsorc, magic Necro and stam warden. the stam warden i tend to play the most. I have been playing off and on sense beta and have all dlc

About me: I am 45 and retired so i game alot. The biggest problem i have with guilds is i dont back down, hence when someone insults me i return the insults, needless to say this has gotten me kicked out of guilds because i hurt someones feelings on the return insult and said person is/was the guild leaders fav so i am booted. and i am really getting tired of it. (even when said guild claims to allow that kind of talk, guess i should of realized only certain people are aloud to do it.)

I am a dedicated player and will help anyone with anything that they need done, no questions asked, and will even craft items for guildmates at no cost unless i dont have the mat. I am looking for a guild that does vet runs, i havent really done vets and i want to learn them. also i am only pve. i wont do pvp. even rp is alright with me. I do use discord all the time. but from now on my mic will be off or in anther discord channel talking with friends, so i will be able to join discord fast if needed.

Just to repeat, if I am insulted I will reply in kind, granted i am the kind of person that loves a good insult, but if you cant handle it, do not fire them at me, and i wont send em to you

Thank you for your time reading this and have a good day

Forgot to add my gaming time is between 6am and midnight central time, normally it depends on what i am doing that day
Edited by runesword007 on May 27, 2020 12:21AM