The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

ZOS Appreciation Post - Positivity Thread

Kyle_Rennison
Kyle_Rennison
✭✭
Hey everyone, I dont post too much on the forums and i should probably post more as the community here is amazing!

That being said i understand players are frustrated due to the recent issues revolving around the greymore launch. BUT that aside we need to all remember that even during these difficult times the entire world in currently going through these wonderfull people at ZOS are working sooo damn hard to bring us entertainment even while potentially functioning at a lower capacity.

So THANK YOU ZOS for all your hard work we the players understand things are not always easy and some of us can get a little upset at times, But we love this game you amazing people have created. So to spread some positivity.

Lets all share at least one thing we love about this game and ZOS, Lets keep this thread to things we love!

Again Thank you ZOS
  • Faerugue
    Faerugue
    ✭✭
    You can share your love in the other posts about this same thing with 'show ZOS some love'.... some pretty clarifying posts in there as to why quite a few are all out of love...
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That being said i understand players are frustrated due to the recent issues revolving around...

"Recent"
    lwEysJt.jpg
  • Kyle_Rennison
    Kyle_Rennison
    ✭✭
    Faerugue wrote: »
    You can share your love in the other posts about this same thing with 'show ZOS some love'.... some pretty clarifying posts in there as to why quite a few are all out of love...

Thank you i just saw that il take a look :smile: