The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A Special Thank You to ZOS Devs from the PvP Community

Earthewen
Earthewen
✭✭✭✭✭
After months and months (what felt like years) of having constant game crashes, skills throttled and too many bugs to name here, the communities' patience has paid off. On behalf of the PvP community, I would like to say a whole-hearted thank you after viewing the massive amount of work and the numerous changes you provided to the PvP players in your game. I'm reassured now that with the nightmarish scenario that we have just endured, that you do indeed listen to our carefully thought out and well constructed feed back and that you offer never ending support for your player base here.

THANK YOU FROM YOUR PVP COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!

unknown.png
Edited by Earthewen on May 26, 2020 12:30PM
  • Dat
    Dat
    ✭✭✭
    Let's not get too crazy here. While I'm extremely hopeful that this DOES fix alot of the crashing, skill lag, and load times, I would wait to praise this until a server load test of primetime. I think we've been burned too many times on "fixes". But I definitely hope you are correct.
  • Swift_One
    Swift_One
    ✭✭
    Dat wrote: »
    Let's not get too crazy here. While I'm extremely hopeful that this DOES fix alot of the crashing, skill lag, and load times, I would wait to praise this until a server load test of primetime. I think we've been burned too many times on "fixes". But I definitely hope you are correct.

Come on dude, he was laying the sarcasm on pretty thick.
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Swift_One wrote: »
    Dat wrote: »

Come on dude, he was laying the sarcasm on pretty thick.

ZoS doesn't understand sarcasm. All they know is "heh".
  • Icarus42
    Icarus42
    ✭✭✭
    #sarcasm
    Ebonheart Pact - PC NA - Magicka Sorcerer
  • Mankeyyyyy
    Mankeyyyyy
    ✭✭
    Heh