The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ganknstein's Lab - The Super Shredder - NMA + Leviathan

Dr_Ganknstein
Dr_Ganknstein
✭✭✭✭✭
Recently tested out another set up for my NB. I call this one The Super Shredder because while playing and using toxic barrage if someone didn't dodge roll or block the entire time it shredded their health away. Im still underway but managed to grab a hotel for a couple of night while in Port so I was playing on hotel wifi. I swapped out PI for silver shards but will probably switch back since the dot from PI can crit and that may be more useful.
The set up:
5 Leviathan
5 NMA
1 krag, 1 Vel
All medium - mostly divines (all if possible)
Nirnhoned bow, double dot poisons
May have used shock glyph in some clips
Khajit, tri-stat food, lover mundus
I wanted to maintain a high amount of penetration.

https://youtu.be/KY6CuP5vkTM
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao, bruh, those edits you do, always make me laugh out loud :)

Good job!
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »
    Lmao, bruh, those edits you do, always make me laugh out loud :)

Good job!

😁🤣😎
    Thanks man, my next one is going to have some pretty bad movie clips, probably won't be able to post it here lol.
  • raistin87
    raistin87
    ✭✭✭
    Those edits, I am dying :)))
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New patch:
    Balorgh, NMA, Deadly Strikes Bow on Front, Asylum Bow on Back.

Bombard from Backbar into Toxic Barrage on front.

Give me credit in the video tyvm.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThePedge wrote: »
    New patch:

Only thing is I don't do pve enough to get the asylum gear lol. I might one of these days.
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Icky wrote: »
    New patch:

Only thing is I don't do pve enough to get the asylum gear lol. I might one of these days.

There isn't much difference between normal and perfect versions anymore so even a normal bow will do.

Could probably work without it but it's just a free 6k penetration 😂
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Icky wrote: »
    New patch:

There isn't much difference between normal and perfect versions anymore so even a normal bow will do.

Could probably work without it but it's just a free 6k penetration 😂

Thats a good chunk of damage
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great stuff again, always fun to watch. And the edits and effects are great. Danger Zone song was perfect with the Topgun edit lol. The Snipe coming from the F-15 (if i remember the model right lol) was epic.

10/10

Keep these coming.

Also yes, quite a many new cheesy options possible this update, well when the server works again and got time to get the gear.

Asylum Bow will be sweet.. yeah, i have 2 already (2 different traits, Infused and Sharpened for different setups) up and waiting to be used with the new function.. >:)
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great vid again. :D

Have a look at some of the new vampire abilities and passives next time you are in the lab. :)