The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Pvp Stamblade what race?

blkjag
blkjag
✭✭✭✭✭
Thinking of race changing my stamblade. Just wondering if it’s really worth it.

Pvp Stamblade what race? 30 votes

Woodelf
50%
JierdanitVietfoxx48rphJobooAGSAznoxcolossalvoidsWyrd88erioShanehereVLVDIMYRCerotonincaperbJayKwellenTammanywaelan 15 votes
Khajiit
23%
kalunteStandardgepe87MartiniDanielsJoinovikovacatnamedwillshrekt4303 7 votes
Orc
26%
gresiacSaubondaemonoroXI_Viper_IXoArca94SebDeTyraMankeyyyyyJoeFrazierJr 8 votes
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woodelf
    blkjag wrote: »
    Thinking of race changing my stamblade. Just wondering if it’s really worth it.

The increased recovery and mobility is very handy, moreso that the crit imo
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Woodelf
    Bosmer or nord*
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Woodelf
    All 3 of them can do pretty well honestly, there's no need to change the race unless you really want to.
  • Tammany
    Tammany
    ✭✭✭✭
    Woodelf
    Cat is awesome for switching between mag and stam, bosmer for pure stam.
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Orc
    Dark Elf is good too.
  • Zabulus
    Zabulus
    ✭✭✭
    Play P2Win class, or you'll end up waisting so much time with a useless toon like us ...
    StamCro, StamDen for the win, these 2 specs > all others
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am personally a Bosmer because the speed passive synergizes really well with the Bow passive and works in Stealth, unlike Orc which requires you to be sprinting.

This makes Bosmer best for a invis cloak playstyle, in my opinion. Imperial and Khajiit in second.

Orc is pretty good for a Dark Cloak brawler build as you get an extra bit of health and the sprint passive can be used more often.
    However I think Nord will be even better as 4k resists is really strong, as well as chilled resistance.
  • NoodleESO
    NoodleESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stamcro B) but no seriously
  • raistin87
    raistin87
    ✭✭✭
    Orc, would help you to level crafting faster
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My latest picks for Stamblades:

- Bosmer (evasive Rollerstyle)

- Dunmer (max damage all-in style, also Dunmer passive helps minimally against Flame staff Gandalfs.

- Imperial as the Brawlblade, with not so usual build..

(Orc and Nord would work also for that Brawlblade fine, for most even better than Imperial).
  • JinxxND
    JinxxND
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wood elf or imperial. If you are new then elf forsure
    PC NA -
    'Jinxx - Nightblade
    'Jinxx X Necromancer
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Race don’t really matter especially in pvp imo because they all bring something good to the build. My main stamblade is a Breton partly role play because I Iike the race but the spell resistance is just amazing and my magic sustain so good I have amazing up time on shade and cloak it’s amazing in 1vx situations. I do however have an orc and wood elf stamblade to and I prefer orc because of the healing it brings 258 wd is strong and I know plenty of good stamblades who like khajit to.
    Edited by Deathlord92 on May 27, 2020 4:03PM