The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

i don't want the benekin pet but i wnt the logins rewards that come after it.

• xXMeowMeowXx
    xXMeowMeowXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banekins have Feelings too :'(

42rl7b.jpg
  • indigorune
    indigorune
    ✭✭✭

42rl7b.jpg

Aw poor little banekin. I actually really like this pet. I don't often use the monthly reward pets, but i've had him hanging around since I got him from the reward.
    PC-NA | EP
    PvE main --> K'hira - Khajiiti stamblade
    Trade Guild: Free Marketers
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    what am i to do?

How many pages will this topic get?
  • xXMeowMeowXx
    xXMeowMeowXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    n0tthesun wrote: »

42rl7b.jpg

Aw poor little banekin. I actually really like this pet. I don't often use the monthly reward pets, but i've had him hanging around since I got him from the reward.

Yep, it is a cute one.... :blush:

I like the plotting and scheming animations especially
  • xXMeowMeowXx
    xXMeowMeowXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what am i to do?

It’s better then the nerf threads and the usual salt churned out \../
  • indigorune
    indigorune
    ✭✭✭

42rl7b.jpg

Yes! he rubs his little hands together. xD He is certainly up to something.
    PC-NA | EP
    PvE main --> K'hira - Khajiiti stamblade
    Trade Guild: Free Marketers
  • thissocalledflower
    thissocalledflower
    ✭✭✭

42rl7b.jpg

Yes! he rubs his little hands together. xD He is certainly up to something.

Def this. Not trusting that schemer. one day you'll wake up missing an arm or a leg to find him munching on it.

what am i to do?

If i am lucky, at least one more! hahahahahahahaa
    After careful consideration (and oh! so much deliberation) we have concluded that you circumstance sounds too much like a l2p issue for it to be just a mere coincidence.
  • thissocalledflower
    thissocalledflower
    ✭✭✭
    Noxavian wrote: »
    what am i to do?

How about this: you collect it and dont use it? If the banekin bothers you that much for religious/personal reasons maybe don't play ESO?

Especially during the year where the chapter is super dark and gothic? I don't understand you people. There's nothing you can do, guess you won't be playing for the rest of the month since logging in and just letting it sit in your collection is apparently too much for you, huh?

In case you havent heard, i'm not buying greymoor. There's lots else for me to do besides playing minesweeper and pretending it's somehow eso. Like work on my guild hall and give it some crafting sets now that i got 2 million saved and am working on last traits for cloth and metal towards master crafter thingy..
    After careful consideration (and oh! so much deliberation) we have concluded that you circumstance sounds too much like a l2p issue for it to be just a mere coincidence.
  • Eifleber
    Eifleber
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really too bad you can't sell/trade mini-pets and mounts in this game ... :(

Playing since dec 2019 | PC EU
  • thissocalledflower
    thissocalledflower
    ✭✭✭
    Eifleber wrote: »
    Really too bad you can't sell/trade mini-pets and mounts in this game ... :(

If i could trade him to someone who wants him that didnt get him i would gladly do that
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    what am i to do?

Loads more if people answer your question ;p
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.