The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

separate crowns market

Trampler
Trampler
✭✭
I suggest developers to introduce a separate market so that players can sell crowns for gold. 1) Purchase announcements for the sale of crowns for gold will disappear immediately. 2) Sites involved in these services will disappear. 3) Thanks for the game, it will become better and better!
and make it even better. Write comments comrades who are for, who are against, preferably with arguments! Thanks everyone! I want to immediately warn you, I am writing this letter with a translator for earlier apologizing) the language is not my native
Edited by Trampler on May 23, 2020 11:09AM
  • LartenCrepsley
    LartenCrepsley
    ✭✭✭
    i love this idea, you could do it similar to how neverwinter has it set up posibly... where sellers put there crowns for sale for the going rate (determined by the game and ajusted based on supply/demand) and buyers put orders in, and its on a first come basis.... if there are no sales of crowns currently up, the next person in line would get the next sale when someone does post some...

they would specify how many crowns the desire for the going rate and it goes from there
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have been added months ago.

One feature of ethical microtransactions is to make microtransactions reasonably accessible to all users. This goal is reachable in multiple ways depending on the nature of the content being monetized.

When microtransactions occur using fake currency (crowns, gems, etc) that can only be purchased with real currency (dollars, pounds, euros, etc.), creating a marketplace is essential to increasing accessibility. In this marketplace, players who purchase the fake currency (e.g., crowns) can sell it to other players for other in-game currencies (e.g., gold). A built-in marketplace not only eliminates the risk of losses between parties, it helps stabilize exchange rates, and makes products that can be purchased with the fake currency significantly more accessible to everyone.

There are other MMOs that already do this. There's no reason to avoid doing it here, and it should be in the game already. That it isn't in the game already is very odd, to say the least.