Maintenance for the week of June 1:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 2, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Could we get a house in Belkarth?

Tethalion
Tethalion
✭✭✭
Could we please get a small/medium house in Belkarth? I'd really like to live there.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's an ideal location for a Orc Longhouse that is not beefed up with all the extras of Forgemaster Falls.
    -I like tanking, apparently.
    -Accidental werewolf.
    -Proud member of the Casual Rascals on PC EU.
    -Horses are cool.
    -Birbs are even coolerer.
    -I alone am responsible for the "no cheese in space" meme. Sheogorath would be proud.
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's an ideal location for a Orc Longhouse that is not beefed up with all the extras of Forgemaster Falls.
    We have Nord, Redguard, and Imperial influences in Craglorn. Personally I don't think Orc architecture makes sense there.
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant & Guild Advisor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd support an Inn room for Belkarth. :smile: I can see why it would be convenient to have a home there.
    Actually an Inn room for non-Chapter zones would be great! Like an Inn in Orsinium, in CWC, Murkmire, etc.

But there are already 4 houses in Craglorn, and they already cover quite a range of styles.
    So I don't think we'll ever get another house there.