The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Could we get a house in Belkarth?

Tethalion
Tethalion
✭✭✭
Could we please get a small/medium house in Belkarth? I'd really like to live there.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's an ideal location for a Orc Longhouse that is not beefed up with all the extras of Forgemaster Falls.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's an ideal location for a Orc Longhouse that is not beefed up with all the extras of Forgemaster Falls.
    We have Nord, Redguard, and Imperial influences in Craglorn. Personally I don't think Orc architecture makes sense there.
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd support an Inn room for Belkarth. :smile: I can see why it would be convenient to have a home there.
    Actually an Inn room for non-Chapter zones would be great! Like an Inn in Orsinium, in CWC, Murkmire, etc.

But there are already 4 houses in Craglorn, and they already cover quite a range of styles.
    So I don't think we'll ever get another house there.