The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF guild or group with active FOUR-man content scene, particularly vet dungeons.

CasgarTheSomnolent
CasgarTheSomnolent
✭✭✭
"Endgame PVE" seems to be synonymous with trials in the culture of this game. Trials are fine. I'm in three different trials groups. But I like doing four-man dungeons. I just started doing vet dungeons, and there are a whole host of achievements that are just as hard or harder than trials achievements that I'd love to eventually get.

While I enjoy PUGing, it's not the best way to rack up achievements and rewards. However, putting together a group to run vet dungeons, especially vet DLC dungeons is like pulling teeth. I'll poll all five of my guilds and zones all over Tamriel, and maybe I'll be able to assemble a group in the same amount time it takes to use the dungeon finder. My trials groups are no help for finding dungeon mates. And being able to skip the horrendous queue times (yes, I main a DPS) would be just great. As for arenas like DSA and BRP, which I would be interested in doing, there's even less of chance I'll be able to find people to do that together.

So that's what I'm interested in. If you have an active scene for four-man content where it's easy to find groups and people are patient enough to put up with someone trying earnestly to learn the ropes, then let me know. If you also do trials, then awesome, but that's not my focus here.