Maintenance for the week of June 1:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 2, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Can you toggle mounts names off in your home's stable?

SilverBride
SilverBride
✭✭✭
I am working on my first home and stabled some of my mounts, but their names show up in green over their heads. The same thing happens with my pets. Is there a way to toggle the names off, because this really takes away from the "realistic" feel of my home.
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭
    I have just tested this and it seems that mounts show their nameplates when friendly npc is set to show always. If you change this to never or target, it will hide it.
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - A treehouse build around a giant treefern
    Artaeum Threatre/Operahouse/Divine Chapel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony with many seats
    Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Extension with Alinor wedding theme
    Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors and indoor conservatory
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you!