The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

This needs its own thread - WE WANT MORE HAIR!!!

Haileykins
Haileykins
✭✭
Goodness gracious devs are missing out on a massive money grab that would make players SO HAPPY. Extra-long hairstyles, for one. Ya need ideas? Look at The Sims 4! They offer so many unique and specific styles, you really get to create the character precisely how you imagine them - rather than having to settle on a hairstyle that is "close enough".

Please. More hair. More unique designs.
  • TropicsDelight
    TropicsDelight
    ✭✭✭
    Haileykins wrote: »
    Ya need ideas? Look at The Sims 4!

TBH they need look no further than the Apache Hair Pack for Skyrim. It has a slew of hair styles.

I agree completely that this is a huge miss on ZOS's part. I cannot understand how devs think releasing 10 tatoos and face markings every few months and completely ignoring adding more hair styles makes any crown store economic sense. I see I in 20 people at the most who use any type of face marking and can count on a single hand how many times I have actually seen a body marking in game given people are either A) covered up by armor or B) wearing skimpy cloths and have no body markings.

There is a "hide you helm" feature for a reason. For the love of Akatosh ZOS, start to design and release more hair styles on the crown store and in crates/gems.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Heck, look at all of the styles that are currently in the game, just unavailable to players: Short Mussed Wave, Unruly Bangs, Velsa's unnamed style, etc. People are practically begging for these PTS-only styles to officially release.

Not to mention other styles like the Heroic Poet, the Casual Rascal, etc. that were available at one point but were since removed from the store.

The one thing you see people requesting more than anything else is more hairstyles, and that part of the Crown Store hasn't changed since last July when they brought back the Adorable Assassin for a few days (unless of course you want to count when the Standing Wave disappeared without warning at some point during the winter).

This is the kind of thing that makes me wonder what the marketing people are thinking - you have loads of people begging to pay money for some digital content, so why not roll them out!
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    veya hair.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weren't there rumors floating around that they were going to be redoing the entire character appearance system? Or was that unsubstantiated hearsay? I mean, if it is true it would explain the holdup.
  • TropicsDelight
    TropicsDelight
    ✭✭✭
    Starlock wrote: »
    Weren't there rumors floating around that they were going to be redoing the entire character appearance system? Or was that unsubstantiated hearsay? I mean, if it is true it would explain the holdup.

If that is actually a thing please for all that is holy please ZOS make a separate makeup section in the head section of the screen with lipstick, eye shadow, eye liner, eye lashes, and blush.

That would be the biggest positive change to that whole system they could make for me.