The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Congratulations to DC for winning this camp

• Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    The low pop is DC's reward for having to deal with the BS of being zerged by about 70 ADs to about 10 DCs most NA mornings. Sorry if it annoys you that it's technically possible for AD or EP to zerg themselves to defeat.

DC's reward for hiding in the other camps for easy 20k+ wins..Everyone knows the truth, go play pretend elsewhere
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heimpai wrote: »
    The low pop is DC's reward for having to deal with the BS of being zerged by about 70 ADs to about 10 DCs most NA mornings. Sorry if it annoys you that it's technically possible for AD or EP to zerg themselves to defeat.

DC's reward for hiding in the other camps for easy 20k+ wins..Everyone knows the truth, go play pretend elsewhere

So wheres the logic? How is the low pop bonus not carrying in the other campaigns?
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

So wheres the logic? How is the low pop bonus not carrying in the other campaigns?

Can't earn low pop points when gate camped. The thing which carries is getting low pop whilst having some population to fight back and take keeps/resources
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

Can't earn low pop points when gate camped. The thing which carries is getting low pop whilst having some population to fight back and take keeps/resources

So DC is doing SOMETHING then. Not just winning by not showing up which is the claim. And it's not like we haven't seen Gray Host one color night and early day capping. Pretty sure EP and AD have been on here arguing about who's abusing it more.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most early NA mornings I log in and it's 1 bar of DC against a poplocked AD. I mean, yeah we do manage to get some keeps back, but it's moslty because EP is busy fighting for their trikeeps with their 2 bars while we do it. That has nothing to do with the other campaigns, it's just us being able to PvDoor in peace for a good 20 minutes before they come back and push our trikeeps again out of boredom when they're done taking EP scrolls home.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soul_Demon wrote: »
    https://imgur.com/a/ftHwCCS
    Just wanted to congratulate DC for winning this campaign. I am aware none of you are playing and are not likely to read this but congratulations are in order for the game-play it took to win such a close campaign. I imagine EP and AD who are playing will have to re-examine the strategies used to win as yours of not being here seems to be the most powerful way to 'play' the game. You have pushed into second and held it using this particular strat and it has been amazingly successful and as of this moment its clear no one can beat players who.....are not here. Well done! Guess we wont see you next camp to try and .....um, play you again to beat this approach.

You complain about DC doing nothing... but.... every time from before I left; when EP won, it was because a certain Japanese guild leader pug wrangled over zone. We faction stacked like no tomorrow.
    I doubt that has changed looking at the score in this picture. Can you so arrogantly preach when your own victory was achieved by a guild that ran while you slept?

The straight boost you mention is not planned, it's simply that DC has no OC presence. The guilds that did run in OC are very small or no longer running. As such, EP and AD run amok with next to no DC online. When Japan logs on, things change.

Suddenly DC has population again (and if Wormhole is on, they kick arse hard). Due to there being next to no DC online before they do, Japan DC get the glory of x2 AP. I'll thank you on their behalf.

That "sudden" population boost is simply Japan logging on. Next time I suggest that ask someone that is online when such things happen instead of raving about it and assume that you somehow know everything.

giphy.gif

Just as soon as I can find someone to decipher this into a version that makes some sense.....I will respond. At present, no one can. But I assure you when we locate someone and I can get an explanation as to what it is you actually said- I will.
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s funny to see how this has come full circle. Not that long ago AD would log out because the DC streamer zerg would make a mad dash for their gates. Once this happened enough AD had low bonus earning more points than if they actually logged in this was during prime time. Now it’s the opposite with AD faction stack zerging down the map and complaining because DC gets the low pop bonus.
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.

You are trying to factor in prime time for time zones but forget that not everyone plays your way and at your time. Even in your own country.

I played with guilds in NA prime early morning when I was available due to my flexible hours. I also had NA peeps play with me during OC and JP hours due to their own weird work rosters. What you're wanting to enforce will force everyone over 2 or 3 servers.

This silly idea got shut down before and I guess I have to shut it down again.

IT. WON'T. WORK.

What won't work about it? This wouldn't change you playing with different guilds all this would do is change campaign scores. This would make it so that only 1 server was open for 16 hours across 2 different campaigns. Then there would be 2 servers open during primetime. I can see the CP VS noCP argument which is about it.

If someone played for 24 hours straight they would play on 3 different campaigns and have 3 different rewards based on each campaign. Right now there is no point to have 4 serves open for 16 hours of the day when 3 of them are dead and the main one is half full.
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kind of like the idea. Might need like a 30 minute overlap for transition from one server to another...maybe 15 minute.