The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

About champion's points and support on Battlegrounds

TaoSan
TaoSan
Soul Shriven
Hello guys! I have a quastion and sentence about champion's points and champion's medals that u get after fight on Battlegrounds. I have long noticed, that healers (supports) despite of their player-skill get very small score on leaderboard unlike those who just damage or those who just do last hit. And this score is SO SMALL for healing, that u lose your desire to be pvp heal (supp). But we know, that support very often do MAIN work in team and thanks to them DDs can easy fight and do their job very effectively which ultimately leads to victory team. And in the end, the presence of support makes the game more interesting, but if support take SO SMALL score on leaderboard - lost meaning to play for support.

I suggest increase the number of medal points for healing, it will be rightly.

P.S. I attach screenshots, when u see, that i gave healing like first DD damage but i have not so much points and score on leaderboard like DD.

Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/mMTED7W (screens)
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TaoSan wrote: »
    Hello guys! I have a quastion and sentence about champion's points and champion's medals that u get after fight on Battlegrounds. I have long noticed, that healers (supports) despite of their player-skill get very small score on leaderboard unlike those who just damage or those who just do last hit. And this score is SO SMALL for healing, that u lose your desire to be pvp heal (supp). But we know, that support very often do MAIN work in team and thanks to them DDs can easy fight and do their job very effectively which ultimately leads to victory team. And in the end, the presence of support makes the game more interesting, but if support take SO SMALL score on leaderboard - lost meaning to play for support.

P.S. I attach screenshots, when u see, that i gave healing like first DD damage but i have not so much points and score on leaderboard like DD.

Thanks!

Throw an aoe damage skill like ice wall and ull get lots of assists, also aoe minor maim. Or just light attack weave on ppl, cc etc. I regularly score 2nd or 3rd on my team when I play support.
  • TaoSan
    TaoSan
    Soul Shriven
    Firstmep wrote: »
    TaoSan wrote: »

Thanks!

Throw an aoe damage skill like ice wall and ull get lots of assists, also aoe minor maim. Or just light attack weave on ppl, cc etc. I regularly score 2nd or 3rd on my team when I play support.

You propose to create a simulation of actions to get points. I suggest changing the system and giving more points to support for healing done. It seems to me that my proposal is more logical.

In the end, it’s in your interests if you are a support
    Edited by TaoSan on May 15, 2020 2:45PM
  • Weesacs
    Weesacs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the scoring for healing is off I agree. Essentially if you want to get a good score healing in BGs then you need to get crit heals which hit for more than 8k? (I can't remember off the top of my head what the amount is).

It is for this reason that mag sorc healers tend to get huge scores on the board. Anyone else who just does small heal over times (HoTs) or AoE heals will struggle to get above 2.5k scores.

But yeah, the scores for healing in BGs should be reviewed IMO.
    High Elf Templar
    PS4 - EU - DC
    Over 37,500 Achievements!