The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Specific dungeon grouping error

Hygiliack
Hygiliack
It happened first a week ago, now today it happened 3 consecutive times that I am waiting in the queue and a notification arrives, but I don't get the little option in the screen to click (F in my case) to accept the dungeon, it just sends the noise and the notification in the N option and accepting(or refusing) from there does not work and I have to log off and log back in to queue again.

Last time it happened once and the notification came in while I was fishing(Which had before) and just happened once

Then today first time I was in a vendor, second I was fixing my gear and third I was fishing, it might be happening due to me being in a menu or action, but shouldn't be the case, especially when the queues are 20 mins+ and we as players are not thinking on staying still doing nothing while waiting for the queue

I attached the screenshot of the N screen, and again, I cannot accept from there3a4gm6ke7fwk.png
  • Hygiliack
    Hygiliack
    And this stays stuck like that unless I log off

qgh4avcjj54t.png
  • MilkJugg24
    MilkJugg24
    ✭✭
    @Hygiliack

I've seen a few threads with issues relating to the group menu. But this is sort of different.

You seem like a seasoned player. But, are you using any add-ons? Are you able to confirm that this issue still persists with all of them disabled/updated?

Does the Accept/Decline on-screen popup still show when someone trade requests you? Could you ask someone to offer trade to see if that interface is still working?
    I play on PC NA! Currently looking for a casual dungeon and trial group/guild. If you want to talk, feel free to message me here or in-game to Pizza (Yes, I'm the original Pizza)
    Follow me on Twitter for video games and cats. I also casually stream on Twitch!
  • Hookgrin
    Hookgrin
    ✭✭✭
    I've had that happen a few times exactly as you describe. I sent a couple of /bug reports and posted about it in another thread here on the forums way back on March 1st in this thread:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6635272#Comment_6635272