The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for" Confront Skyrim’s Dark Heart in the Greymoor Chapter’s Gothic Story"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
i1sm1vyhigsv.png

This is the official discussion thread for the "Confront Skyrim’s Dark Heart in the Greymoor Chapter’s Gothic Storyline" blog article.

Learn about the dark tale of monsters and mortals that is the Greymoor storyline and the challenges the development team faces when creating a stand-alone tale that is part of a larger, year-long adventure.
Staff Post
  • Lotus781
    Lotus781
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems like alot of back patting to me.
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lotus781 wrote: »
    Seems like alot of back patting to me.

Quoted for truth. Vampire overhaul is underwhelming. The Blood Scion form is absolutely borked looking. The only fun thing about the chapter literally is the fluff parts. Harrowstorms and Antiquities.

Thanks, Todd Howard!
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In December it will be worth every penny (15 dollars). Besides, I need at least 6 months farming paintings in elsweyr.
  • RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭
    My first Vampire and Werewolf characters are currently being planned for after Greymoor has been released. Will I be given the option to turn a new character into either a Vampire or Werewolf near the start of the new chapter? Or does that come later? And if so then should I create these two characters now? Thank you.

Since I got no reply to the other article post I will try here.
    My Characters.

Mike Snow - Imperial - Templar - One-Handed and Shield - Tank - Daggerfall Covenant - Commander.
    Catelyn Rivers - Breton - Sorcerer - Destruction Staff - Daggerfall Covenant - Telvanni Magister.
    Ashara Sand - Redguard - Warden - Two-Handed/One-Handed and Shield - Daggerfall Covenant - Heroic.
    Tormund gro-Largash - Orsimer - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Daggerfall Covenant - Furious.
    Lysa Rivers - Breton - Nightblade - Bow/One-Handed and Shield - Vampire - Daggerfall Covenant - Brassy Assassin.

Jon Karstark - Nord - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Ebonheart Pact - Drunk.
    Arya Sand - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Assassin.
    Sansa Snow - Impeial - Warden - Destruction Staff/One-Handed and Shield - Ebonheart Pect - Swashbuckler.
    Jojen Reed-Walker - Argonian - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Ebonheart Pact - Melancholy.
    Alys Karstark - Nord - Nightblade - Bow/Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Minstrel.

Nymeria Woods - Bosmer - Nightblade - Bow - Aldmeri Dominion - Thief.
    Brandon Wings - Altmer - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Aldmeri Dominion - Scholar.
    Lyanna Flowers - Altmer - Sorcerer - Sword/Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Duchess.
    Marvolo-jo Riddle - Khajiit - Necromancer - Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Deadlands Firewalker.
    Obara Woods - Bosmer - Templar - Bow - Werewolf - Aldmeri Dominion - Cheerful.

• Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome trailer!

Found a nice budget 2k ultrawide gaming monitor at Newegg last night and scooped it up. There is not much left that isn't sold out (I guess gaming monitors are where all the youths' stimulus checks are going?).

I cannot be any more ready for for this chapter. :relaxed:
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My first Vampire and Werewolf characters are currently being planned for after Greymoor has been released. Will I be given the option to turn a new character into either a Vampire or Werewolf near the start of the new chapter? Or does that come later? And if so then should I create these two characters now? Thank you.

Since I got no reply to the other article post I will try here.

This question is better suited to General @RPGplayer13579 but the answer is: you can turn a charcter to Vampire or Werewolf at any time. Even now.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on May 12, 2020 9:57PM