Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server issues, people leaving the game

• Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    is this a Nerf Sorc Thread?
  • KyleTheYounger
    KyleTheYounger
    ✭✭✭
    Coopersnow wrote: »
    A great eso content creator th3asiangod just announced that he won`t be playing the game in a serious matter or as a main game in Greymoor because of server issues, he won`t be buying the chapter and will be canceling his eso plus. Myself and guessing many other people feel the same way. I myself took a long break back in december when the Eu server login issues started to be unbearable and when eso started canceling events cause they servers are doodoo. Zos please take this seriously and fix your damn servers, nobody cares about any fancy mounts or content if the game is unplayable. Th3asaingod did what many of us want to do and plan on doing and he is a damn content creator for your game and im glad he is doing it and hoping this will give you a push. Please go watch th3asaingods video to get the full context and all of the things that we all think. WAKE UP ZOS.

Can I hafs all ur stuffs??

Seriously though, post the link to the YTs channel. Can't find it on Google anywhere
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    Greetings,

We've closed this thread due to violating our community rules involving quitting threads and posts which tend not to generate constructive discussions. If you have any questions about the actions being taken, please take a moment to review our community rules here.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.