The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Please give us an alliance locked non cp campaign !

Vara
Vara
✭✭✭
The only campaign that is at all fair is the CP alliance locked campaign. All the other ones people just log into a character that is on the winning team leading to tens of thousands of points difference.

Being only 360ish cp I cannot effectively play the only fair campaign unless I play a healer. Cyro was the main reason I started playing this game and to think I have to wait several hundred levels until I can play a fair campaign saddens me :(

Some of us are big into faction loyalty and I agree we should have unlocked campaigns for people who want to troll and swap or play with friends and not take it seriously but let us also have a campaign for the faction loyalists please :)
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was. It was dead. So is PvP and faction loyalty.
  • Vara
    Vara
    ✭✭✭

So basically I need to get to 810 to be able to enjoy this game?
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    Lol faction loyalty is not dead. All the loud mouth, elitist trolls and tower humpers just like to say it is. Many people still have faction pride. Also you can still be effective at low cp in the faction locked cp campaign. Just join a group buddy. You'll be alright. If you like solo better you can always grind cp pretty fast in craglorn.
    Edited by Dominion_Nightblade on May 7, 2020 9:06PM
  • Vara
    Vara
    ✭✭✭
    Lol faction loyalty is not dead. All the loud mouth, elitist trolls and tower humpers just like to say it is. Many people still have faction pride. Also you can still be effective at low cp in the faction locked cp campaign. Just join a group buddy. You'll be alright. If you like solo better you can always grind cp pretty fast in craglorn.

Thanks man :)
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God I miss alliance lock. No-Cp used to be amazing before everyone started AP farming.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm always down for more no cp campaigns to play on when Ravenwatch is bloated with lag.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vara wrote: »

So basically I need to get to 810 to be able to enjoy this game?

I got in when I was under 300 and it was fine, you will need to adapt a bit tho.. I haven't been looking but I hear armor/healing will be nerfed in this update so that should help you some (if true)
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only campaign that is at all fair is the CP alliance locked campaign. All the other ones people just log into a character that is on the winning team leading to tens of thousands of points difference.

Being only 360ish cp I cannot effectively play the only fair campaign unless I play a healer. Cyro was the main reason I started playing this game and to think I have to wait several hundred levels until I can play a fair campaign saddens me :(

Some of us are big into faction loyalty and I agree we should have unlocked campaigns for people who want to troll and swap or play with friends and not take it seriously but let us also have a campaign for the faction loyalists please :)

the only thing we need is to remove faction lock completly !
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭

Faction loyalty died with introducing 1T.
    Please provide evidence of your claim that only certain people claim that.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a mistake for Zos to try to make everyone happy. People complain and Zos jumps and in the end we still get threads from people who want something different than we have.
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭

Im not sure wich server you are on, but you should come CP Locked on PC EU. Primetime blue and reds are locked, AD 2 bar. Nighttime PvP is litteraly a 30 man red zerg with a 3bar-locked faction behind em. Versus ad 1 bar and dc 1-2 bar.

If there was no faction lock I know of multiple people who care less about faction but more about good fights, that will switch to the underdog. Therefore balancing things out. It always used to work like that on CP campain in PC EU. Then factionlock came, and the imbalance went to unforseen proportions.
    Why do I even try
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There was a faction locked no cp, no one used it. This one is better.
  • Dominion_Nightblade

Faction loyalty died with introducing 1T.
    Please provide evidence of your claim that only certain people claim that.

Lol you just told me to provide evidence when you provided none yourself. To say it died with 1T is just word of mouth. I know plenty of players still very loyal to there factions. But hey, just my word. Maybe some loyalists left but there are still many left, so it's not dead.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FakeZavos wrote: »
    Then factionlock came, and the imbalance went to unforseen proportions.

It wasn't unforeseen at all. A number of us said it was going to happen, only to be howled down by the ERP brigade.